Sunday, February 20, 2011

Neli


Fantastic photoshoot yesterday. Great model, great laughs, fun photos.  I'm very happy with the outcome of this shoot. I couldn't have asked for a cooler, more laid back model in Neli. As you can tell, she's a pretty hip Haitian with serious style. She came to me wanting some photos done for her annual birthday photo (pretty cool idea if you ask me) and I don't think she was ready for the results. 

*Blogger has an annoying tendency to darken photos. There is more detail in these photos than meets the eye in this post. Sorry! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shoot! I love 'em guys!

RedTown Photography Blog

Welcome to RedTown Photography (the blog edition). We started this blog as the top secret meeting location to pass photos back and forth while our website was developing. Now its open to everyone to enjoy and will contain a much wider scope of topics and material as we muse about photography, life, politics, art, and of course, Guiness. Be sure to visit our website: www.redtownphotography.com. Cheers!

Contributors

Blog Archive